All agent-related menus and information are found at the top of the left menu. There, you'll see a list of the agents associated with your account and the option to create a new agent.
Create an agent
To create an agent, follow these steps:
New users: Click on Create new agent in the left menu.
Users with existing agents: Click on the current agent name in the left menu and click Create new agent.
Enter a name for your agent.
Choose a default language.
Choose a default time zone.
Choose an existing Google project or leave the option on Create a new Google project.
Delete an agent
To delete an agent, follow these steps:
- Click on the gear icon settings next to the agent's name.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the General settings tab.
- Click DELETE THIS AGENT.
- Enter DELETE into the text field.
- Click DELETE.
Access the agent's settings by clicking on the gear icon settings next to the agent's name.
The other tabs in the agent's settings are specific to other features of Dialogflow. The following list links to these other features:
- Languages: Additional languages and locales are added here.
- ML Settings: Machine learning settings can be changes to fine-tune the machine learning model your agent uses.
- Export and Import: Options for exporting, importing, and restoring an agent with a generated ZIP file.
- Environments: BETA - Manage versions of your agent and environments you can publish to.
- Speech: BETA - Change speech recognition models, audio output, and configure the voice of your agent.
- Share: Share and grant specific access to other users.
These settings affect the selected agent.
|Setting name||Setting description|
|Description||A description of the agent, which is displayed when using Web Demo.|
|Default Time Zone||Time zone set for the agent.|
|Google Project - Project ID||The ID of the Google Cloud Project associated with the agent.|
|Google Project - Service Account||Service account used for authentication.|
|API Version||Version of the API used for the agent. V2 is selected by default for all new agents.|
|Beta Features||Only available for the V2 API. Toggle to enable access to beta features.|
|API Keys V1 - Client Access Token||Token used for end-user interaction with
|API Keys V1 - Developer Access Token||Token used for agent modification.|
|Log Settings - Log interactions to Dialogflow||Keeps user conversation logs that can be used to further train your agent.|
|Log Settings - Log interactions to Google Cloud||Keeps user conversation logs in Google Cloud with Stackdriver.|
|Delete Agent||Deletes agent. If the agent is shared with other users, those users must be removed from the agent before you can delete it.|