This tutorial shows you how to build a simple Dialogflow agent, walking you through the most important features of Dialogflow. You'll learn how to:
- Create a Dialogflow account and your first Dialogflow agent, which lets you define a natural language understanding model.
- Extract parameters with entities, which let you define how data is extracted from user utterances. Entities let you categorize important parts of user utterances. This lets you extract data that matches a category instead of a specific utterance, giving you more flexibility.
- Manage states with contexts, which lets you persist conversation state across turns of a conversation.
- Integrate with the Google Assistant, which lets you deploy your Dialogflow agent as actions that users can invoke through the Assistant.
- Add fulfillment with the Actions on Google client library or Dialogflow webhook library, which lets you build web logic to process user input and return better responses.