Dialogflow Telegram Integration allows you to easily create Telegram bots with natural language understanding based on the Dialogflow technology.
Setting Up Telegram
In order to set up the Telegram integration for your agent, you'll need the following:
Creating a Bot in Telegram
- Login to Telegram and go to https://telegram.me/botfather
- Click the Start button in the web interface or type /start
- Click on or type /newbot and enter a name
- Enter a username for the bot, ending in "bot" (e.g. garthsweatherbot)
- Copy the generated access token
Setting Up Dialogflow
- In Dialogflow, go to Integrations in the left hand menu
- Click on the Telegram tile
- Paste the Access Token into the related field
- Click the Start button
BotFather will provide a link to your bot once you've completed the setup. Go to
this link to test out your agent.