Dialogflow Tropo Integration for SMS allows you to easily create Tropo bots with natural language understanding based on the Dialogflow technology.
Setting Up Dialogflow
- In Dialogflow, go to Integrations in the left hand menu.
- Click on the Tropo tile.
- Copy the Web (HTTP) API.
- Click the Start button.
Setting Up Tropo
In order to set up the Tropo integration for your agent, you'll need a Tropo account.
Create a Messaging Service in Tropo
- Login to Tropo and go to Applications > Create New App.
- Enter the following information:
- Choose Web (HTTP) API and enter the URL copied from Dialogflow.
- Choose a Country and City for a generated phone number.
- Click the Create App button.
- Clear the Voice Script field under Web API Details.
- Click the Save Settings button.
You can test your bot by sending a text message to the messaging service number. In order to enable SMS, you will need to verify your Tropo account.