The History page shows a simplified version of the conversations your agent has engaged in. These logs are chronological and intended to be an overview of how users interact with your agent.
The history logs available for your agent can be filtered by using the options at the top of the page. From left to right:
- Choose All platforms to view all history or pick a specific integration.
- Choose to view all conversations or just the conversations where no intent was matched.
- Pick a date range to display the history logs from that time.
Errors and troubleshooting
Interactions that had issues with intent matching will have a warning icon in yellow, while interactions that had webhook errors will have a warning icon in red.
When you click the option more_vert icon for the listed interaction, you'll see options for troubleshooting:
Go to intent: This will take you directly to the intent that was matched. If no intent was matched, this option will not be available.
Raw interaction log: This opens the JSON of the request.
Fix unmatched intents
When a user says something that isn't matched to an intent, the interaction will have a yellow warning error icon.
Since the History page is used to view the conversations your agent has had with users, you'll need to use one of the following methods to fix the issue:
- Click on the option more_vert icon and click Go to intent. From there, you can add the training phrase to the intent to ensure it will be matched in the future.
- Go to the Training page and fix the unmatched intent or add the phrase to an intent.
Webhook errors in Stackdriver logs
When an error occurred with your webhook, the interaction will have a red warning error icon. You can hover over the icon to see a brief description of what happened.
To view the specific block of logs pertaining to the interaction, click on the option more_vert icon and then click View logs in Stackdriver.
Clicking on a specific log will expand it to show more details.
labels section contains values specific to Dialogflow. Clicking on the value will give you options to locate similar logs and set up filters based on the value:
||API protocol version.||
||Unique string for the single request.||Generated string.|
||Populated if request came from an integration.||
||Log type of object logged.||
For more information, see the Stackdriver docs on creating metrics from labels.
Access all logs
You can access all of the logs for an agent by clicking on the settings settings icon next to the agent's name. On the General tab, scroll down to the LOG SETTINGS section and click on the Open logs link.
Filters at the top of the page can be used to narrow down displayed logs.
- Global: This menu should always be on "Global" to show Dialogflow logs.
- All logs: This menu contains an option for the related agent.
- Any log level: This menu lets you choose which types of logs you want to show.
- Time range: This menu lets you choose a time range of logs to show.
- Jump to now: This button takes you to the most recent log.